Stone cold Circumstances

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Allnighter and nowhere to go...

Busily kicking arse (broadcast style) across Sydney. Doing my debut solo Allnighter at FBi94.5... sorry just had to do a mike break. Talked about Rossy for two minutes, think it went well. Safe to say that sitting alone in a (brand new since I was here 6 months ago, couldn't even find my way in, could see the other presenter but couldn't get to her, like a great pair of jeans behind a store window you know you could never afford) studio is not the most stimulating way to spend a Wednesday night/Thursday morning. But whatever, I'm unemployed and soon to be homeless, so any gainful activity has to be welcome. Can't really think of what to say on the next one, maybe I'll mention that I rode my motorbike right into the FBi office, because I'm (apparently not so) secretly impressed with it. I think it looks quite good in here, I imagine quite a few people will just assume it's another post modernly ironic "installation" in keeping with the tongue-in-cheek pinball machine and old-school posters on the wall. Either way, at least my only financial asset is protected from the scum that roams Regent Street at 4am on a Thursday morning. Next track: something you're not cool enough to have heard by a band you're too lame to be familiar with. Know music? Shit yeah (!) I do ! (!).

No comments: